Game day snacks aren’t complete without a big sheet pan of crispy cheesy goodness! Complete your tailgate menu with these pulled pork nachos. Get ready to move this recipe at the top of your roster!
Football season is in full swing. Between the NFL and college football, you can turn on the tv at any moment during the weekend and find a game on.
And I don’t know about you, but I personally look forward to any game day for THE FOOD! These pulled pork nachos are my new go-to appetizer when our friends come over to watch the big game.
These Pulled Pork Nachos are festive, tasty, AND so simple to make. If you want to take a couple short cuts, you can start with pre-made pulled pork, you can have this ready in under 10 minutes. Loaded nachos that are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser! Simply layer your toppings, bake onto a sheet pan and serve. Done. Easy peasy!
The best part about these nachos? You get to use your slow cooker. I don’t know about you, but recipes that you can throw in a slow cooker or in your oven and forget about while you do other things around the house are always winners for me.
For real. All you have to do is pile the pulled pork on the chips, add your toppings, and bake it for 10 minutes.
I used my homemade chorizo queso dip to top my chips, but you’re more than welcome to use store bought queso.
- Using a large sheet pan, cover the entire sheet with tortilla chips of your choice.
- Top with pulled pork
- Spoon queso and salsa over the top
- Sprinkle sliced bell peppers over top of the salsa
- Sprinkle mexican cheese blend over top of the queso
- Place into oven and bake until heated through and the cheeses have melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately, topped with tomato, sliced radish, jalapeno, sour cream and cilantro, and fried eggs (optional)
Want to pin this for later? Click on the image below