- 1 15oz roasted Artichokes (or store bought marinated, drained)
- 1 15oz can White Cannellini Beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced and zested (1 Tbsp juiced)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp fresh Thyme
- 2 tsp fresh Oregano
- 2 tsp fresh Basil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Trader Joes Quattro Formaggio, or any Italian cheese blend
- Place artichoke hearts, white beans, lemon juice and zest, olive oil, thyme, basil, salt and pepper into a 7-cup food processor or blender; pulse until well-combined; add cheese and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving or storing bowl; cover and refrigerate up to two days in advance of serving.
- Serve chilled.
Keywords: dip; artichoke