- Clear solo cup (9 or 18 oz depending on how much you’d like)
- 1 cup Almond, oat or coconut milk
- 4 tbl Chia seeds
- Sweetener (honey, sugar or stevia, optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- 16 oz Berry greek yogurt (I used Strawberry Chobani)
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- Fresh Berries of your choice
- Dark Chocolate (optional)
Start by combining 1 cup of milk with 4 tbl of chia seeds. Pour into a bowl with a lid that can sit for at least 2 hours.
Place in the fridge until ready.
Remove the chia pudding from the fridge and add 1/2 cup of rolled oats and stir to combine.
In a clear eco-friendly Solo cup, fill 1/2 cup with berry yogurt Add the oat and chia pudding as the next layer. Leave overnight for breakfast in the morning!
Top with berries and chocolate