- 3 lbs apples, cored, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- pinch cloves
- pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place apples in an Instant pot. Add sugars to the pot. Sprinkle spices over sugar and apples.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 20 minutes. Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir in vanilla
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. Alternatively, transfer to a blender to puree until smooth.
- Transfer into jars and store in the fridge for 2 weeks, or freeze.
Keywords: apple; dips