1 cup all purpose flourslic
1 cup oat flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups cocont sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 cup apple sauce
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups shredded carrots
1/2 cup uncooked oldfashioned oats
8 oz crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In the food processor attachment of the Oster Texture Select Blender, use the slicing/shredding disc to shred the carrots. Set aside
- Combine the remaining ingredients in the blender attachment. Place on base and blend on medium until ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Add carrots and pulse until just combined.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until muffin bounces back when pressed with finger