These healthy carrot blender muffins are done with the press of a button! Use a blender to make your batter to bake a fluffy, healthy snack!
This post is #sponsored by Oster. As always, opinions are my own
We’re into December now, can you believe it? I feel like I say that at the beginning of every month this year. Since our little one was born, time has flown by, and most of my free time has vanished! I don’t take for granted every second of snuggle time with my little babe, and so when it comes to cooking and baking, I am looking for easy and quick recipes that will also keep me energized! These healthy carrot blender muffins are just that! With the help of my new Oster Pro Blender with Texture Select Settings and Food Processor, the batter whips up in just seconds, making these the easiest and most delicious muffins ever!
What makes the Oster Texture Select Blender so special?
Oster Pro Blender with Texture Select Settings and Food Processor takes the guesswork out of getting the consistency you want when it comes to chopping veggies! For my healthy blender carrot muffins, I was able to process the carrots needed for my batter in just minutes! I customized the texture I wanted for the carrots with the touch of a button. This powerful kitchen blender provides 1200 peak watts of blending power, a 6-point stainless steel blade design, and Dual Direction Blade technology. It includes a dishwasher safe, 8-cup durable Tritan™ jar, plus a 5-cup food processor attachment! I used the food processor to shred the carrots and the blender to mix up the muffin batter!
Here are some other features of the Oster Pro Blender with Texture Select Settings and Food Processor
- It offers 3 food modes (smoothie, shake, and food chop) and 3 texture settings (thin, medium, and thick), plus additional manual settings for more control, so you can make everything from drinks to soups and salsa at just the right consistency!
- Makes a great smoothie blender or personal blender; includes 5-cup BPA-free food processor attachment
- Also includes 4 manual settings: Low, Medium, High, and Pulse
- It includes an 8 cup dishwasher-safe Tritan™ jar, perfect for easy cleanup!
What makes these carrot muffins healthy?
When you hear carrot muffin, you automatically think healthy, right? Well, that isn’t always true! Baked goods are made with fats and oils that can easily be substituted with a healthy alternative. I’m making a couple of substitutions today to make these little muffins just that much better for you! The first healthy substitution I’m doing is swapping out oil for apple sauce!
Want to take an additional step to add more nutrients to these healthy carrot blender muffins? Add flaxseed! By cutting out 25 perfect of the flour in a recipe and replacing it with ground flax seeds, you can add lots of healthy fat, antioxidants, and fiber!
How Do I Make Healthy Blender Carrot Muffins?
Start by using the Oster Pro Blender with Texture Select Settings and Food Processor attachment to shred 2 cups of carrots (approximately 4 medium-sized carrots). Remove the attachment from the base.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in the blender and place on base. Process until smooth. Add the carrots and pineapple and pulse lightly until just incorporated.
Pour into a lined muffin tin and top with additional oats for texture. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove and let cool before enjoying!
Still hungry? Check out my Chocolate Zucchini and Carrot muffins!
You can find the Oster Pro Blender with Texture Select Settings and Food Processor at Target! #blendwithoster #textureselect
If you loved this recipe, be sure to rate it 5 stars in the comments below!Print
1 cup all purpose flourslic
1 cup oat flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups cocont sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 cup apple sauce
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups shredded carrots
1/2 cup uncooked oldfashioned oats
8 oz crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In the food processor attachment of the Oster Texture Select Blender, use the slicing/shredding disc to shred the carrots. Set aside
- Combine the remaining ingredients in the blender attachment. Place on base and blend on medium until ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Add carrots and pulse until just combined.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until muffin bounces back when pressed with finger
Want to pin this for later? Click on the image below!