Put an extra special touch on your Sunday morning Terlato waffles with this homemade blueberry syrup! Your weekends will never be the same!
Christmas is just around the corner and I’m always struggling to think of great gift ideas for my family who seemingly has everything. Food is always the key to my heart, and that’s why it makes me so happy that I discovered Terlato’s gift breakfast gift sets! I don’t know many people that wouldn’t love a lazy Sunday morning with fluffy waffles and french press coffee, so this git set is perfect for the foodie in your family!
This delectable breakfast gift set (valued at $100) includes the following:
One canister each Buttermilk and Homestyle Pancake & Waffle Mix; One bag each Cranberry Almond, Maple Walnut, and Cashew Banana Granola; Strawberry Preserves; Tart Cherry Preserves; Dark Amber Organic Maple Syrup. It’s the perfect set up for ultimate breakfast spread, and a great way to celebrate the holidays!
Terlato also has lots of other sweet and savory goodies that are perfect for holiday gift giving. Be sure to check out their website for all the yummy details!
As an added bonus from me, I’m sharing my super easy homemade mixed berry syrup recipe that you can pour over the fluffy waffles or pancakes you create with this delicious gift set! You’ll never want to use store bought again!
Now who’s coming over for the holidays?
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved into 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place blueberries and blackberries in a small saucepan. Cover with water and add sugar and vanilla. Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a low boil and berries just start to break apart.
- Add dissolved cornstarch to saucepan and bring mixture to a rolling boil. Turn heat down and simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until sauce reaches desired consistency. Add water, one tablespoon at a time, if the sauce gets too thick. Add lemon rind.
- Remove from heat. Puree in a blender if desired, or leave chunky. Add remaining blueberries and stir gently. Serve warm or cold.
Want to pin this for later? Click on the image below!