Today i’m combining two of my favorite things: Mexican food and buffalo chicken! When Allison and I started dating, buffalo chicken was one of the first meals I made her. She was SO impressed with the fact that, 1. I could make my own buffalo sauce, and 2. that it tasted so good! Little did she know how easy it was, so I have made buffalo chicken for her once a week (at least) since we’ve been together. As you all know, Mexican food is one of her other favorite cuisines, so it was only appropriate that I combine the two!
Sir Kensington’s has come out with a new line of ranch dressings that was the perfect addition to this super easy dish. If you made my Honey Garlic Meatballs you learned that all of Sir Kensington’s condiments are non-GMO, so you can feel good about what you’re eating. Their new line of ranch dressings are dairy free, sugar free and gluten free and made with Humane Certified Free Range Eggs! I absolutely love their buffalo ranch, and it adds the perfect amount of tang and spice to these Taquitos. This is one of those recipes that’s a must on game day or any time you have a gathering.
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
1 pkg cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
1 cup Sir Kensington’s Buffalo Ranch dressing
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
24 flour tortillas, fajita size
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese and Sir Kensington’s Buffalo Ranch until well combined in a large bowl. The mixture should be smooth.
- Mix the shredded rotisserie chicken and shredded cheese into the cream cheese mixture.
- For each Taquito, spoon a large tablespoon of the chicken mixture onto each flour tortilla. Spread in a thin line from one side to the other.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly around the chicken mixture and place seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Continue assembling each taquito one at a time until you’re done.
- Once all taquitos have been assembled and placed on the baking sheet, generously spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Pull from oven and flip taquitos over. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.